Video Games
mobilt bredband jämförelse Top Blogs

Total Pageviews

Friday, December 24, 2010

Welcome to my world...

I hope to make this a place to showcase my creations as well as the creations of others. Depending on EA's exchange the links will either be strictly a 3rd party file storage link or linked to EA's exchange. I hope someone stumbles across my little nook and likes what they see.


This is my newest sim Katrine Roberts. Katrine is a sim who lives to suceed.  She's not quite sure which path will take her there but her goal is to be stinking rich! She is Ambitious, Dramatic, Charismatic, a Born saleswoman, and a vegetarian. She is a well rounded girl who is more than likely to achieve her highest and most ambitious desires. CC used. make-up by lemonleaf and lady frontbum. skin ladyfrontbum. hair by rose. accessories by lemonleaf and anubis under the sun.



Sim3pack checked with delphy's custard.

No comments: