Video Games
mobilt bredband jämförelse Top Blogs

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Emotional Release Collection

This collection is all about the Sacral chakra. One of the main elements in readings I've done on chakras is emotions. Hence my collection tries to mimic that. There are 13 paintings; 4 wide paintings, 4 tall and 5 square. Mesh is by baufive.

I hope you all enjoy the collection. I hope to have more as soon as work allows.





 Link to Wide art






Link to Square Art 






Link to Tall Art

11 comments:

Peacemaker said...

love love love pics 5, 6 and 8!

wonderful job :)

LiLSapphire Sim Stuff said...

Wow very powerful art collection Crys. Snagging this set right up.

Hugs Lil

Bergcrys said...

thanks guys :) appreciated much!

Anonymous said...

Credit to the actual artists would be cool.

For one, the "Art is Emotion" painting is by my friend, DeviantArt's collapsedtoashes.
:(
Hoping that you've respected all artists' TOU.

Anonymous said...

Wow don't these look fancy! I could use this for a cafe!

Bergcrys said...

to annonomous...im sorry this is an issue for you. if you looked at my other collections i have quite frequently credited artists where i could. in this case I have been working overtime and did not have time to search google images for hours. ill be crediting artists again in the future but keep in mind; you dont have to dl my stuff if you dont like.

Bergcrys said...

thanks Candy Lover :)

Anonymous said...

Really nice collection.

Wise Lunatic said...

thans aglaia :)

furniture klasik jepara said...

good desainer

sofa furniture said...

best desainer